Do you have a solid background as a web developer? In addition, do you have a strong drive to make your contribution to improving the product? Then we would like to meet you!
As a Web developer for CoconTheWeb, you will have the opportunity to further improve new and existing applications. We encourage you to come up with your own ideas and creatively contribute to the growth and success of the product. Experience with GIS technology is a plus, but if you are not yet familiar with it, we are ready to provide you with the necessary knowledge. Our product is largely developed with proprietary technology and we are looking for a candidate capable of taking it to the next level.
You are motivated, curious and keen to continuously keep up with the latest developments in your field. In addition, you are adaptable and a pleasant person to work with.
This is what you will bring
- Experience with postgreSQL/Oracle DB
- Experience with Git
- Experience with REST Api’s, Micro services (pre)
- Experience with entity framework, link (pre)
- Knowledge of ExtJS framework (pre)
- Knowledge of Linux environments (pre)
- Strong analytical skills and good at problem solving
- Hands-on attitude
- Experience working in agile teams
- At least three years of relevant experience in the field
- HBO working and thinking level
This job offers more than just a challenge:
Empowering personal growth
At Speer IT, you are in control of your career. We encourage personal development by providing you with tools for career growth, internal mobility, knowledge sharing and learning opportunities.
Time for rest and relaxation
We know that people who work hard also need time to recharge their batteries. Our working conditions include 28 days’ holiday (based on full-time).
Our terms of employment
- Employment at Speer IT offers a competitive salary aligned to your experience
- A good pension scheme
- Public transportation reimbursement or commute allowance
- A hybrid, innovative and informal working environment
- Lease car or car allowance
- The position is for 40 hours but 32 or 36 hours is negotiable
- Lunches ‘on the house’
If you think you have what it takes and want to know more about this position, our team, and the Speer IT organization, please send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact us at 035-6237936