Are you looking for a great opportunity where you can grow your career in IT, and where you have an chance to deal with first-line issues? And also learn more about our software products? Then you just might be the person we are looking for!
Speer IT provides high quality fiber optics registration systems with extensive capabilities. Our systems are simple to use and flexible by design. Cocon Fiber, which is our fast and user-friendly registration application, is already the standard in the Netherlands and is also used more and more by large multinational telco companies. Speer IT is leading the way in fiber optics, and we want to keep it that way! That’s why our 50+ experienced professionals put a lot of passion and energy into continuously improving our products and services. Speer IT works with people who want to help make a difference for our customers. Personal development, commitment, and taking the initiative are the key characteristics of our team members.
These are your responsibilities as a Support Agent:
- Main point of contact for first-line technical questions from product users, both by phone and by ticket.
- Independently solving first-line technical issues regarding Cocon, CoconTheWeb, and other applications. This includes managing users, resolving user issues in the application(s) and providing functional explanations.
- Monitor applications/servers for clients and proactively implement solutions.
- Building customized reports to provide clients with desired information from Cocon, for example.
- Ensure a good customer relationship by helping customers along the way in a pleasant, professional manner.
- Contributing to product improvements by sharing innovations/improvements together and possibly reflecting them in the product.
At Speer IT, we take great pride in the personal development and growth of our people, so we will also be challenging you both technically and organizationally.
You will work with a tight-knit team of professionals who support each other in helping our customers as well as with each other’s development. It is a challenging environment where no two days are the same.
The job brings more than just a challenge:
- Salary appropriate to your experience, between € 2.000,- and € 2.500,- before taxes per month (or full-time equivalent)
- Good secondary employment benefits, such as 28 days of annual vacation (with a chance of earning 4 extra bonus days per year), a pension plan, and travel allowances
- An innovative, informal, and high-quality work environment
- Lunches are on the house
- Possibilities for further education and training
- Fun activities are organized with the teams and the company, such as a summer BBQ, annual company outing, annual team outing and Thursday afternoon drinks
Here’s what you need to have:
- Mid-level professional education (MBO), preferably in IT
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Interest and affinity for IT
- Good communication skills
- A problem-solving and service-minded attitude
- Good command of the Dutch language, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of German, French, and/or English languages is an advantage
If you think you have what it takes and want to know more about this position, our team, and the Speer IT organization, please send your CV + motivation to email@example.com or feel free to contact us at 035-6237936