Net developer (C#)
We are looking for a Developer. Are you interested in a position where you can use your experience working on the development of new C# software? And are you looking for an environment where innovation and quality are key? Then we just might make a great match!
Speer IT is the market leader in fiber optic registration software in the Netherlands. We provide high-quality fiber optic registration systems that offer extensive possibilities for network asset management. These systems are flexible and easy to use. Cocon Fiber, as our fast and user-friendly application is called, is already the Dutch standard for fiber optic registration, and is being implemented internationally by more and more large telco organizations. This makes Speer IT the leading provider of software solutions for fiber optics and we plan to stay that way! That is why the 50+ experienced professionals working at Speer IT put a lot of passion and energy into making our products and services better. We are looking for talented people who want to make a difference for our customers to join our team. Self-development, commitment, and taking an initiative are key.
Your responsibilities as a .NET Developer:
- Working on the development of new C# software
- Working on the expansion of existing C#/VB.NET applications
- Translating functional designs into technical designs
- Consulting directly with clients on technical specifications
- Collaborating on the implementation of Cloud Services
At Speer IT, we value our people’s personal development and growth, so we will be challenging you both technically and organizationally.
You will work together in a small team of professionals who support each other in helping our customers, as well as each in other’s development. The work environment at Speer IT is challenging – no two days are the same!
This job offers more than just a challenge:
- A competitive salary aligned to your experience
- Collective health insurance and good pension scheme, public transportation reimbursement or commute allowance.
- A hybrid, innovative and informal working environment,
- Full 28 days of vacation annually
- Control over your own career, where we encourage personal growth with tools for career development, internal career mobility options, knowledge sharing and learning opportunities.
- Lunches ‘on the house’
- Working in a small, close-knit team of experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
This is what you bring to the Developer job:
- HBO-level performance
- 3-5 years or more work experience in .NET development
- Analytical, problem-solving mindset
- Thorough knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of GIS systems (is an advantage)
- Experience with entity framework and web services (is an advantage)
- Good command of Dutch and/or English language (German language is an added advantage)
If you think you have what it takes and want to know more about this position, our team, and the Speer IT organization, please send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact us at 035-6237936